Fireworks at Booths
You may not have expected to add fireworks to your grocery list, but we’ve got a great range available in store. You can create a whizz and a bang starting at only 75p and they’re available in selected stores now until 10th November.
Where and How?
Just check your your store is stocking fireworks using the list below then head into your nearest store and visit the dedicated counter to purchase.
Psst. Don’t forget that fireworks will be back in stores 26th December to 31st December for your new year celebrations.
Always follow the safety code:
- Do not consume alcohol if setting off fireworks.
- Keep fireworks in a closed box.
- Follow the instructions on each firework.
- Light them at arm’s length.
- Stand well back.
- Never go near a firework that has been lit,
even if it doesn’t go off it could still explode.
- Never put fireworks in your pocket or throw them.
- Always supervise children around fireworks.
- Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves.
- Never give sparklers to children under five.
- Keep pets indoors.
- Do not let off noisy fireworks after 12 midnight on 5th November, after 1am at New Year and after 11pm any other night.
- Booths operate a ‘Think 25’ policy.