Peroni Competition Terms & Conditions
UK 18+ customers of EH Booth & Co Ltd only, who hold a Booths Card. To enter: For details on the Booths Card see www.booths.co.uk/about-booths-card Purchase 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 12x330ml non-returnable bottles / 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 5.1% 4x330ml / 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 5x250ml / 1 x Peroni Gran Reserva 330ml / 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 18x330ml / 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 620ml (“threshold amount”) between 00.01 on 22/6/15 and 23.59 on 19/7/16 for automatic entry into the promotion. One entry per transaction. Prize: 1 x 3 day trip for winner and guest to the Amalfi coast, including: flights from UK airport, hotel transfers, 2 nights’ accommodation in 5-star hotel, daily breakfast. Guest 18+. Prize to be taken by end 7/17. Restrictions apply.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK-based holders of a Booths Card and who are customers of EH Booth & Co Ltd, acting through employees aged 18 or over only, excluding employees of Miller Brands (UK) Limited, EH Booth & Co Ltd and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Purchase is necessary.
- Promotion Period: 00:01 on 22 June 2016 until 23:59 on 19 July 2016.
- To participate: During the Promotion Period buy a minimum of 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 12x330ml non-returnable bottles / 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 5.1% 4x330ml / 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 5x250ml / 1 x Peroni Gran Reserva 330ml / 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 18x330ml / 1 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro 620ml (“Threshold Amount”). Use your Booths Card when paying to automatically enter the promotion. If you do not have a Booths Card, you may apply (subject to status) and see here for further details on the Booths Card. One entry per transaction which includes the Threshold Amount.
- Prize: One two-night trip for two to the Amalfi Coast, Italy. Prize includes: return economy flights from any UK airport to local Italian airport; return transfers from the airport to hotel, two nights’ accommodation (double or twin room) at a 5-star hotel with breakfast included. Transfers to and from UK airport not included, no travel insurance, no spending money to be provided. Guest must be over the age of 18. Prize must be taken before 31 July 2017 and may not be taken over Christmas, New Year, Easter or public or bank holidays in the UK or in Italy. Dates are subject to availability. For further details on the Prize see clause 10.
- Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Prize Winner Selection: Valid entries will be determined using EH Booth’s head office data. Winners will be selected from all valid entries during the Promotion Period in a random draw which will be conducted within 7 working days of the end of the Promotion Period by an independent body.
- Prize Winner Notification: The winner of the prize draw will be notified using the contact details on record for the winning Booths Card within 10 working days of winner selection and the winner will have 14 days to respond to the initial communication. Failure to comply with this timeframe may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to a reserve selected in the same manner. Winner of the prize draw may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
- Prize Winner Name availability: The names and locations of the winning customers will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive between 1 September 2016 and 29 September 2016, with “EH Booths Amalfi Coast Winner” in the email title.
- Further Prize details:
- Winner will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize;
- Winner and guest must be over 18 years of age;
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize, no compensation will be provided;
- All travel bookings will be made via the Promoter’s nominated travel agency and must be made at least 6 weeks in advance of proposed travel dates;
- Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted;
- If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued;
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their guest are in possession of appropriate travel insurance, valid passports (minimum 2 clear pages, minimum 6 months validity from proposed date of return), visas and all health or other Government requirements prior to departure;
- All travel is subject to the airline’s standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flights cannot be altered or amended and no refunds are possible;
- Prize flights cannot be used in conjunction with any airline loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer;
- once flight tickets have been issued, the Promoter, shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or travel companies; and
- All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion, though for regulatory reasons if the winner is or looks under 25 such publicity will not include photographs of the winner.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Reward or Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Booths Central Office, Longridge Road Ribbleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 5BX