Terms and Conditions – Norwegian Seafood SKREI® Cod Compeition
1. By submitting your entry to this Competition , you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
3. The Norwegian Seafood Council and Booths SKREI® competition is open to residents of mainland UK (excluding Northern Ireland, the channel islands and the isle of man), aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families, of the Norwegian Seafood Council (the prize giver) and Booths (the Promoter), its agents or anyone professionally connected to this competition. Bulk entries, or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
4. The Competition commences at 2pm on Thursday 30th January 2014 and closes at 5pm on Friday 28th February 2014. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that entries must have been received by Booths by the close of the Competition Period in order to meet the closing date validity requirements.
5. Entry is limited to one entry per person only and in the event where multiple entries are found, that person’s entry and all associated entries will be disqualified and any prize will be voided.
6. To enter, complete the competition form hosted on the booths.co.uk website between 9am on Friday 31st January 2014 and 5pm on Friday 28th February 2014. All qualifying entries will be entered into a free prize draw.
7. There will be ten prize winners. Winners to be selected by 7th March 2014.
8. The winners will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date. The winners will then be asked to supply details for delivery of their prize. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by Booths within 21 days of such notification, Booths reserve the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
9. Please allow 28 days from the competition draw date for the delivery of your prize.
10. There are ten prizes available to win.
11. Prizes: ten Norge Deluxe Chefs Hampers are available to be won. Only one hamper per person permitted. Hamper includes: Bespoke NORGE branded hamper box, Mitch Tonks Recipe Book, filleting knife, poaching bag, cooking sauces and seasoning products.
12. No cash alternative in whole or in part.
13. The winner’s name and county will be made available 28 days following the draw date for a period of three months by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the prize giver: Norwegian Seafood c/o Bray Leino, Filleigh, Devon, EX32 0RX.
14. Booths will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any entries lost, delayed or undelivered for any reason out of Booths control (example – the winning email message is sent to an expired email account). Nor will Booths be liable for any person not being able to enter the promotion for any reason, including system failures, network error.
15. Booths reserve the right to disqualify any entrant reasonably suspected by the Promoters of cheating, behaving fraudulently or acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to the terms and conditions of the competition. Entry is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions and the Booths decision in all competition matters will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Winners information will be shared with the prize giving agency Norwegian Seafood Council for the purposes of administrating this promotion only. When you opt in for marketing communication you give your permission for Booths to use your details for future marketing purposes. Booths will not share your Personal Information with any other third party vendors, their group companies and External Service Providers. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communication from Booths then please opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email sent by Booths.
16. Booths and the prize giving agency reserve the right to alter, amend, cancel, modify or withdraw the promotion or any part of it without prior notice or compensation at any time if circumstances make this unavoidable.
17. All of Norwegian Seafood Council and Booths names, logos, and marks appearing in this site or as part of this competition are trademarks owned by Norwegian Seafood Council and Booths. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content of this site is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise permitted herein.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Booths Central Office, Longridge Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 5BX
Prize Giver: Norwegian Seafood Council, Norwegian Seafood Council, Charles House, 5 Regent Street, London SW1Y 4LR