Standard Competition Terms
- Use of Website(s)
- Conditions of Sale
- Booths Card
- Online Customer Satisfaction Survey and Prize Draw
- Standard Competition Terms
- Coupon Code Terms
- Privacy & Cookies Policy (Customer Promise)
The prize draw promoter (hereinafter referred to as the “Promoter”) is:
EH Booths Ltd
Booths Central Office
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Open to all UK mainland consumers only except employees of E.H. Booth & Co. Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Any entries made after the competition’s specified closing date will not be counted.
- Competition winners will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing date.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The promoter will make every reasonable effort to contact the winners. If after 14 days from the initial attempt to contact, the winner has not responded, the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so.
- No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to internet connection issues or systems failure or any other factor preventing entries being received. Proof of online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the promoter reserves the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the prize draw, the decision of the promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right not to award a prize (and select an alternative winner) if the promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason.