New to Booths Brand
Latest Booths Brand Product Updates
NEW – Booths Ice Creams
Our new range of rich and creamy West Country ice cream is made using 100% British milk and cream and created in partnership with Marshfield Farm, a family run dairy farm in Wiltshire who have over 30 years of ice cream expertise.
We’ve covered all the family favourites from Vanilla & Clotted Cream and Strawberry to Chocolate Fudge Brownie!
- Booths West Country Vanilla & Clotted Cream Ice Cream – Rich and creamy ice cream made with British clotted cream and vanilla (1ltr).
- Booths West Country Strawberry Ice Cream – Rich and creamy strawberry flavoured ice cream made with British double cream, strawberry conserve and a swirl of strawberry sauce (1ltr).
- Booths West Country Caramel Fudge & Clotted Cream Ice Cream – Rich and creamy ice cream made with British clotted crea, caramel fudge pieces and a swirl of caramel sauce (500ml).
- Booths West Country Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream – Rich and creamy double chocolate ice cream made with British double cream, chocolate fudge, brownie pieces and a swirl of chocolate sauce (500ml).
- Booths West Country Ice Cream After Dinner Mint – Rich and creamy peppermint flavoured ice cream made with British double cream and dark chocolate chips (500ml).
- Booths West Country Ice Cream Raspberry Ripple & Clotted Cream – Rich and creamy ice cream made with British clotted cream, raspberry conserve and a swirl of raspberry sauce (500ml).
NEW – Ready to Cook Meals
We’ve added some new and tasty ready to cook meals* to our fishmonger and butcher. Hand prepared and ready for you to pop in the oven, enjoy a tasty tea or a luxurious lunch from our new range.
From the Fishmonger:
- Fisherman’s Pie – Classic fisherman’s pie made with hake, salmon, smoked haddock and juicy king prawns in creamy leek sauce, topped with mashed potato and cheddar cheese.
- Salmon, Haddock & Asparagus Fishcake with Creamy Tarragon Sauce – Salmon, haddock and asparagus fishcake with a creamy tarragon saucy centre
- Coquille St. Jacques – Served in a scallop shell filled with scallops, prawns, salmon and Pollock in a creamy sauce topped with mashed potato and Cheddar cheese
- Haddock Florentine Fishcake with a Cheddar Cheese Sauce – Haddock florentine fishcake with a creamy Cheddar cheese saucy centre
From the Butcher:
- Snowdonia Black Bomber Beef Steak Bomb – British beef steak mince filled with Snowdonia black bomber Cheddar
- Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil Chicken Parcels – British chicken parcels filled with Italian inspired tomato, mozzarella and basil
- Goats’ Cheese, Fig & Honey Chicken Parcels with Prosciutto – British chicken parcels filled with goat’s cheese, fig and honey wrapped in prosciutto
*Individually priced. See in store for details.
NEW – Frozen Cheesecakes
Made with 100% British milk and cream our NEW frozen cheesecakes range will definitely be a firm favourite for your shopping list!
- 2 x Mixed Berry Cheesecakes – Digestive biscuit base, topped with a rich and silky baked cheesecake, made with British soft cheese, finished with a strawberry glaze, blackcurrants and raspberries. (2 x 102g)
- 2 x New York Cheesecakes – Digestive biscuit base, topped with a rich and silky baked Madagascan vanilla cheesecake, made with British soft cheese, finished with a light sugar dusting. (2 x 91g)
- 2 x Salted Caramel Cheesecakes – Digestive biscuit base, topped with a rich and silky baked Madagascan vanilla cheesecake, made with British soft cheese, finished with salted caramel sauce and fudge pieces. (2 x 93g)
NEW – Sausage Rolls
Perfect for your summer picnic (or just a quick snack) our NEW range of chilled sausage rolls* all made with 100% British Pork are now available from the fridges!
- Jumbo Sausage Roll (140g)
- 2 x Lunch Box Sausage Rolls (120g)
- 6 x Lunch Box Sausage Rolls (360g)
- 12 x Mini Sausage Rolls (300g)
- 2 x Caramelised Onion Sausage Rolls – Puff pastry rolls filled with seasoned British pork sausage meat and caramelised red onion chutney. Topped with an onion and herb crumb (160g)
- 2 x Hog Roast Sausage Rolls – Puff Pastry Rolls filled with British pork sausage meat, seasoned with Bramley apple, sage and onion. Topped with an onion and herb crumb.. (160g)
*Individually priced. See in store for details.
Let’s Cook Recipe Boxes
Get creative in the kitchen with our delicious, easy to follow recipe boxes. With recipe changes every four weeks so you can create something new. Simply pick up in store and then it’s over to you chef!
Pork & Courgette Ragu with Rigatoni
British pork mince and courgette in a light tomato, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar and mixed herb ragu served with rigatoni pasta and a sprinkle of Parmesan.
Pair with: Booths Chianti
Retail Price: £9.50
Loaded Beef Tortillas with Chimichurri Salsa and Sour Cream
Tortillas loaded with smoked paprika and cumin seasoned British beef mince, topped with layers of zingy spring onion and coriander chimichurri, lettuce, tomato, Cheddar and sour cream
Pair with: Booths Malbec
Retail Price £10.
Chermoula Spiced Salmon & Tabbouleh Salad
Scottish salmon fillets roasted in a zesty and aromatic chermoula marinade, served with a refreshing mint, parsley, tomato, spring onion and bulgar wheat tabbouleh salad.
Pair with: Booths Rosé
Retail Price £10.50.
Red Pepper, Courgette & Chickpea Tagine
A spicy mix of courgette, red pepper, red onion and chickpeas in a cumin and harissa spiced moroccan sauce finished with refreshing mint and coriander.
Pair with: Booths Malbec
Retail Price £8.50.
Thai Red Chicken & Tenderstem Broccoli Curry
British chicken breast in a fragrant curry sauce made with coconut, chilli, coriander, lemongrass, Tenderstem broccoli and red pepper served with sticky jasmine rice.
Pair with: Booths Fiano
Retail Price £11
Tamarind & Soy Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
British chicken breast in a tangy tamarind and soy sauce, stir fried with red pepers and onions, finished with sesame oil and served with basmati rice.
Pair with: Booths Beaujolais.
Retail Price £9.
We’re very proud of our range of Booths brand products. Each range is sourced with care; they’re often created from scratch and they’re always hand selected, tasted and tested by our in house team of experts.
Where possible we work with suppliers from the Northern counties we call home: Lancashire, Cheshire, Cumbria and Yorkshire, affectionately known by us as Booths Country, and with authentic regional suppliers.
We even make some products ourselves here at Preston HQ, including much of our meat range, from fresh butchery ranges like our sausages, to our prepared ready to cook products such as our chicken kievs.
Explore a selection of our current favourites and new additions below. Please be aware that some products will not be available in all stores, so we’d recommend checking before you travel. Just tap the ‘find my nearest store’ button at the bottom to view contact details of your chosen store.
Prices are correct at time of writing and are subject to change.
Please be aware that some products will not be available in all stores, so we’d recommend checking before you travel. Just tap the ‘find my nearest store’ button below to view contact details of your chosen store.