Colouring competition T&Cs
Colour-in a colouring sheet in the Booths cafe and hand in to a member of staff.
A fresh bunch of flowers for Mum.
The prize will be drawn by the store manager in participating stores only, those with cafes only. The draw will take place on Thursday 23rd March.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK-based customers of EH Booth & Co Ltd, excluding employees EH Booth & Co Ltd and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Colouring in the provided sheet in store is necessary.
- Promotion Period: 00:00 March 10th – 00:00 March 22nd 2017
- To participate: During the Promotion Period colour in a mother’s day colouring-in sheet in a Booths cafe. Fill in your name and phone number and hand to a Booths employee.
- Prize: Fresh bunch of flowers
- Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Prize Winner Selection: Valid entries will be determined by the store manager at random.
- Prize Winner Notification: The winner of the prize draw will be notified using the contact details on record. The winner must be able to pick-up the prize on Friday 24th or Saturday 25th. If no contact can be made by 10am on Friday 24th a new winner will be selected.
- Prize Winner Name availability: The names and locations of the winning customers will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Reward or Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Booths Central Office, Longridge Road Ribbleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 5BX