Bacon, Tomato & Spinach Pasta Salad Lunchbox
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Handful baby spinach, washed
- Cooked pasta
- 1 Satsuma
- andful grapes
- Handful blueberries
- 2 medjool dates
- Handful strawberries
- To make raspberry coconut energy balls
- 1 pack raspberries
- 200g dessicated coconut
- 2tbsp honey
- 100g rolled oats
- 4 medjool dates, chopped
- For bacon, tomato and spinach pasta:
- Just add chopped cooked bacon, chopped cherry tomatoes and washed baby spinach to cooked, cooled pasta.
- Orange, grape, blueberry and date skewers. (Just add a mix of these to the lunchbox if not using skewers.)
- Yoghurt with chopped pecans on top.
- Handful of strawberries.
- For Raspberry Coconut Energy Balls:
- Mix the raspberries, honey, oats and dates in a bowl until they form a paste (you could use a food processor for this).
- Roll into balls.
- Coat with the coconut.
Please take note of any nut policy your child’s school may have in place before preparing any nut dishes for lunchboxes.
We don’t advise cocktail sticks for young children.
It is not advised to give honey to children under 12 months.