Prawn Bento Box
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50g raw tiger prawns
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 50g cooked pasta
- Handful of sugar snap peas, sliced
- Handful of baby leaf spinach
- Sprinkling of nigella seeds
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of raspberries
- Handful of pecans
- Drizzle of honey
- Heat up 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and add the prawns, garlic, chilli flakes, lime zest and juice and cook for 3-4 minutes until the prawns are pink, then leave to cool.
- Add the sugar snap peas to the cooked pasta, drizzle over some olive oil and stir.
- Add a layer of spinach to one side of the box, place the cooked prawns on top and sprinkle over the nigella seeds.
- Add the sliced avocado to the side of the spinach and prawns.
- Then add the cooked pasta to the side of the avocado.
- Put the Greek yoghurt into a separate small pot, drizzle with honey and then sprinkle with pecans. Put the blueberries and raspberries in on the side.
Bento boxes are a great way to create a variety box of small dishes for lunch. Why not try slices of cheese wrapped in Parma ham and a side of tabbouleh?