Crispy Duck Tacos
- 2 duck breasts, skin removed
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- For the salad
- 4 radishes cut into matchsticks
- 8 sugar snap peas diagonally sliced
- Handful of shredded red cabbage
- Handful of chopped coriander
- For the dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Splash of soy sauce
- 1 chilli, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- To serve
- 4 tortilla breads lightly griddled
- Preheat the oven to 200°c / 180°c fan / 400°f / gas mark 6.
- Place the duck breasts onto a tray with the onion and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Mix the oil, lime juice, soy sauce, chilli and garlic together to make the dressing and set aside.
- Reserving some chopped chilli and coriander to use as a garnish, place the salad veggies into a bowl, mix with most of the dressing and season to taste.
- Shred the duck using two forks.
- Take a warm tortilla, fill with the salad, top with duck then serve with an extra drizzle of the reserved dressing, and a sprinkle of the remaining chopped chilli and coriander to garnish.
For a vegan friendly recipe why not try jack fruit — it has the same texture and tastes just as delicious.