- 12 coconut snowball marshmallow treats
- 1 bag of plain salted pretzels
- 1 tub of ball cake decorations, suitable for 'eyes'
- 1 tube of white writing icing
Our Spider Bites are a super easy to create treat for your Halloween table, that requires absolutely no cooking and is great to construct with the kids.
- Cut the curves from your pretzels and stick them into the side of the snowballs to form the spiders’ legs.
- Stick two either white or blue sprinkles onto the front of the spider for eyes using writing icing as ‘glue.’
- Try not to scream!