Aperol and Prosecco Peach Fizz
- 1 tin peaches, pureed
- 80ml prosecco
- 80ml Aperol
- Soda water
- Fresh peach slices
- Sprig of rosemary
A fresh fruity alternative to the traditional Aperol spritz cocktail.
- To make the peach puree, open and drain canned peaches. Blend with a hand blender or food processor and set aside.
- Add some ice to a large wine or balloon glass.
- Spoon 4tbsp of the peach puree over the ice.
- Measure and pour in the prosecco, add the Aperol and top up with soda water.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a few slices of fresh peach on a cocktail stick.
Always add the aperol after the prosecco so it doesn’t settle at the bottom of the glass.