BBQ Sweetcorn with Chilli Butter
- 4 whole sweetcorn in their husks
- For the Dressing
- Handful of chopped parsley
- 1 chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 50g melted butter
The simplest way to enjoy sweetcorn on the cob!
- Preheat oven to 200°c / 390°f / gas mark 6 or prepare the BBQ. Place the sweetcorn husk and all onto a baking tray if using an oven, or directly on the grill if using a BBQ, for about 30 minutes or so.
- Don’t be alarmed if the husks start to look charred, simply remove and let them steam in the husks as you prepare the dressing.
- To prepare the dressing, simply mix together the ingredients.
- Now open the husks by pulling everything back and drizzle with dressing.
- Eat and enjoy!