Berry & Banoffee BBQ Doughnuts
- Strawberry & Mint Sugar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 bag Booths raspberry doughnuts
- 5 mint leaves
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- Chocolate & Toffee
- 1 bag Booths chocolate doughnuts
- 2 bananas (skin on), sliced into 2cm rounds
- 2 tbsp salted caramel sauce
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Strawberry & Mint Sugar BBQ Doughnuts
- Place the sugar and mint into a pestle and mortar and crush.
- Slice the doughnuts in half and place them cut side down on a hot BBQ griddle for 1- 2 minutes. Remove and place on a serving platter.
- Arrange the strawberry slices onto the doughnut halves and sprinkle with mint sugar.
Chocolate & Toffee BBQ Doughnuts
- Slice the doughnuts in half and place them cut side down on a hot BBQ griddle. Add the sliced banana to the BBQ and griddle for 1-2 minutes. Place the griddled doughnuts onto a serving platter.
- Remove the bananas from the BBQ, remove the skin and discard. Place the banana slices on top of the doughnut halves.
- Drizzle the salted caramel over the doughnuts and finish with a pinch of sea salt.
Swap the mint for basil to make a fragrant basil sugar. For a double chocolate treat swap the salted caramel sauce for chocolate sauce.