Biona Organic Cranberry Kombucha Mule
- 1 inch fresh ginger, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary, plsu more for garnish
- 235ml Biona Organic cranberry juice
- 2 bottles Profusion ginger, turmeric and lemon kombucha
- Fresh cranberries and oranges for garnish
- Fill 4 double old-fashioned glasses with ice and set aside.
- In a pitcher or quart-sized mason jar, muddle sliced ginger and rosemary together using the end of a wooden spoon or a muddler if you have one.
- Add cranberry juice and kombucha, stir gently to combine.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses (using a strainer, if necessary) and garnish with sprigs of rosemary, a slice of fresh ginger and a few cranberries before serving.