- 100g Ginger biscuits, crushed
- 50g Butter, melted
- 200g Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. Icing sugar
- 1 Lime, Zest and 1 tsp. juice
- 3 tbsp. Gin
- 200ml Whipping cream
- To decorate
- Lime slices
If you’re a fan of gin, then you’re definitely going to be a fan of our creamy, no bake gin cheesecake which takes just 10 minutes to whisk together and 30 minutes to chill.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of crushed ginger biscuits to decorate. Mix the remaining crushed biscuits and melted butter in a small bowl. Divide between 4 serving glasses and chill whilst you prepare the cheesecake topping.
- Place the cream cheese, icing sugar, lime zest and juice and gin into a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whisk to soft peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture. Divide between the serving glasses and chill for 30 minutes.
- To serve, scatter over the reserved crushed ginger biscuits and decorate with lime slices.
This recipe works really well with zesty lemon. Swap the lime for lemon and add 3 tablespoons of lemon curd in place of the gin to make this a child-friendly summer dessert.