Lemon Twist Biscuits with Esporão Oils
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (without fan). Line the tray with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, sugar, baking soda and salt). In another bowl mix the Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the zest and juice of the lemons and the vanilla essence.
- Pour this liquid mixture gradually into the flour mixture while stirring to create the dough.
- Form the dough into small balls, roll them lightly in the sugar and place them on the baking tray, separate from each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes, checking every so often until a golden colour. Allow to cool completely.
- Keep in an airtight container and enjoy them with a nice cup of tea!