Marshmallow and Banana Popcorn Bars
- 100g Booths popping corn or ready-made popcorn
- 50g melted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200g giant marshmallows
- 50g banana chips, diced
- 150g white chocolate
- Assorted Dr Oetker icing pens, to decorate
- Assorted sprinkles, to decorate
1. If you’re making homemade popcorn, follow the pack instructions.
2. Melt together the butter and the marshmallows in a pan on a low heat.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the popcorn and chopped banana chips.
4. Tip out into a buttered non-stick 23cm square baking tin and chill until firm.
5. While the popcorn mix chills, melt the white chocolate in a bain marie. Once the popcorn mixture is chilled, cover with the melted chocolate and leave to set.
6. Cut into squares or bunny shapes using a cookie cutter and decorate with the icing pens and different sprinkles.
If using a bunny shaped cookie cutter, keep all the leftover bits, chop up small and fold the leftover ingredients through freshly made warm popcorn for an extra treat!