- 1/2 Lazonby focaccia bread, torn into bite sized chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50g asparagus
- 50g frozen peas
- 250g Booths speciality tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g roasted peppers, sliced
- 2 tbsp capers
- For the vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- To garnish
- Basil leaves
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan) / 200°C / 400°F / gas mark 6.
- Place the torn focaccia bread into a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat. Place on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes. Remove and set to one side.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add the asparagus and frozen peas, cook for one minute. Drain and plunge into a bowl of cold water. Drain and slice the asparagus in half.
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes, all of the vegetables and capers to a bowl and toss lightly coating in the vinaigrette.
- Arrange on a plate, top with the focaccia croutons and garnish with basil leaves.