Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Lentil Stew
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 100g brown lentils
- 2 peppers, chopped
- Large handful of spinach
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 400g chopped tinned tomatoes
1. Add all of the ingredients except for spinach into the slow cooker.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours until the sweet potatoes are tender, and the lentils are soft.
3. Stir in the spinach, then serve.
You can cook this in 3-4 hours on high.