Smoked Trout Pâté
- 125g cooked smoked trout
- 150g soft cream cheese
- 1 tsp horseradish sauce
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of chives, finely chopped
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Toasted Sourdough to serve
- Pea shoots, radish and cucumber to garnish
- Add the cream cheese, lemon, chives, horseradish and oil to a bowl and mix well.
- Flake in the trout and mix gently.
- season to taste.
- Serve on toasted sourdough and garnish with cucumber, pea shoots and radish.
You can use fresh trout fillets instead of smoked if you would like. Pan fry with a little oil for a couple of minutes either side and allow to cool, before following the recipe from step 2 onward.