Win a 7 night Spanish break in Kempinski Hotel Bahía in Marbella, courtesy of Destinology holidays!
Buy any Don Simon Juice and swipe your Booths card at the till for your chance to win a 7 night Spanish break in Kempinski Hotel Bahía in Marbella, courtesy of Destinology holidays.
Entry is open 2nd January 2019 – 12th March 2019.
Terms and conditions
- The prizes for this competition are provided by Destinology. Destinology’s Registered address is Enbrook Park, High Street, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE. Destinology is owned by Saga PLC. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be over 18 to claim the prize.
- If you win the prize, you agree to provide Destinology with all information reasonably requested in order for Destinology to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence.
- Employees of Don Simon, Booths, Destinology, Saga, and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize.
- Destinology are not responsible for any loss or damage associated with entering into these terms and conditions, prize draw, or the provision or any aspect of the prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded (except in the case of fraud).
- This prize is for the purposes of the Don Simon/Booths competition only and may not be used in collaboration with any other brand or company.
- 7 nights Marbella
- X7 nights at The Kempinski Hotel Bahia, Marbella
- Bed and Breakfast staying in a Deluxe Room for x2 adults
- Return economy flights from a London airport for x2 adults – regional airports available on request and may incur a surcharge
- X1 piece of standard hold luggage per passanger
- Return transfers from Malaga Airport
|Exclusions / conditions
- This prize is valid for travel between 1st January 2019 and 31st October 2019
- The prize is subject to availability and blackout dates apply:
- Easter week
- 1st July 2019 – 31st July 2019
- 1st August 2019 – 31st August 2019
- Christmas & New Year 2019
- Both passengers must be over the age of 18 and hold valid passports with 6 months validity prior to travel
- The prize excludes spending money, transfers to and from the airport in your home country and any additional meals, drinks.
The prize is subject to availability.
Neither promoter will be held liable for any additional costs, charges or additional expenses during the stay. If the winner is unable to take the prize, no compensation will be provided. Spending money is not provided and all expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the competition winner.
The competition is not open to Booths colleagues or family of colleagues. Competition winner(s) names may be published in Booths collateral, website or on social media channels. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity on behalf of Booths and Booths reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity both in paper and online. Booths reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. The winner will be selected from all valid entries during the Promotion Period in a random draw which will be conducted within 7 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. If a winner fails to respond within 5 days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
Promoter: EH Booth & Co Ltd, Booths Central office, Longridge Road, Lancashire, PR2 5BX.