Glenmorangie Whisky Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of E H Booth & Co. Ltd, Glenmorangie Distillery and Moët Hennessy UK Limited their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via the competition form hosted on the booths.co.uk website between 12pm on 6th June and 5pm on 20th June 2014. All qualifying entries will be entered into a free prize draw. Entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries received by the closing date. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to EH Booths & CO. Ltd, Central Office, Longridge Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 5BX between 21st June 2014 and 18th July 2014.
5. All entries must be received by 5pm on Friday 20th June 2014.
6. All winners will be contacted via email by Tuesday 24th June 2014. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
8. Winners will receive the following prize package:
- One pair of tickets to The Open Championship at Royal Liverpool (Hoylake), UK.
9. Dates to be confirmed with winners on a first come first served basis. There is one pair of tickets available for each day of The Open – 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th July.
10. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. E H Booth & Co. Ltd will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any entries lost, delayed or undelivered for any reason out of E H Booth & Co. Ltd control (example – the winning email message is sent to an expired email account). Nor will E H Booth & Co. Ltd be liable for any person not being able to enter the promotion for any reason, including system failures, network error.
12. E H Booth & Co. Ltd reserve the right to disqualify any entrant reasonably suspected by the Promoters of cheating, behaving fraudulently or acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to the terms and conditions of the competition. Entry is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions and E H Booth & Co. Ltd decision in all competition matters will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Winners information will be shared with the prize giving agency Glenmorangie Distillery through Moët Hennessy UK Limited for the purposes of administrating this promotion only. When you opt in for marketing communication you give your permission for E H Booth & Co. Ltd to use your details for future marketing purposes. E H Booth & Co. Ltd will not share your Personal Information with any other third party vendors, their group companies and External Service Providers. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communication from E H Booth & Co. Ltd then please opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email sent by E H Booth & Co. Ltd.
13. E H Booth & Co. Ltd and the prize giving agency reserve the right to alter, amend, cancel, modify or withdraw the promotion or any part of it without prior notice or compensation at any time if circumstances make this unavoidable.
14. All of Glenmorangie Distillery and E H Booth & Co. Ltd names, logos, and marks appearing in this site or as part of this competition are trademarks owned by Glenmorangie Distillery and E H Booth & Co. Ltd. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content of this site is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise permitted herein.
15. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
16. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Promoter: E H Booth & Co. Ltd, Central Office, Longridge Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 5BX
Prize Giver: Glenmorangie Distillery through Moët Hennessy UK Limited, 18 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0DH