Air Fryer Pork with Honey and Mustard Bake
- 1 pack pork loin steaks
- For the marinade:
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2tsp dried sage
- 1tbsp grain mustard
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pack honey and mustard parsnips
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season the pork loin steaks with salt and pepper and marinate in the garlic, cider vinegar, sage, mustard and honey for 30 minutes.
- Cook in the air fryer at 180°C with the wedges of red onion and parsnips, stirring occasionally until nice and brown.
Try this recipe with Booths Cumberland sausages instead of pork loin steaks and serve with some creamy mashed potatoes.