Banana Rum Sundae
- 1 Tub Booths Vanilla Ice Cream
- 200ml Two Swallows Banana Rum
- 40g Dried Banana Chips
- 80g Chocolate Pretzels
- Handful Of Popcorn
- Drizzle Of Caramel Sauce
- 2 Large Wafers
- Chocolate Coated Bananas
- Take a sundae glass or bowl and drizzle a little salted caramel sauce down the sides and at the bottom.
- Place 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream into each glass.
- Drizzle a little more sauce over the ice cream.
- Add any toppings you wish. We used chocolate coated banana, chocolate pretzels, popcorn, dried banana chips and a wafer snapped in half.
- Finally, pour 50ml of banana rum into each glass and serve.
To make the chocolate coated banana simply melt some chocolate and dip the slices of banana in and freeze for a few minutes.