Booths Coffee Meat Rub
- 2tbsp Booths black roast coffee beans
- 2tbsp smoked paprika
- 2tbsp salt
- 2tbsp bristol five blend pepper
- To serve
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 4 Rib eye steaks
This all-purpose coffee meat rub is one of our favourite dry rubs that can be used on just about anything! Earthy and flavourful, our coffee meat rub is a great idea to cook up a delicious treat on the grill and is the perfect way to get you in the mood for BBQ season!
- To make the rub, place the coffee beans into a pestle and mortar and grind to a fine powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients and grind to a fine powder.
- To serve, drizzle the steaks with a little olive oil. Scatter the rub over both sides of the steaks.
- Heat a large griddle pan over a high heat and sear the steaks for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Allow the steaks to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
This is a perfect rub for summer. Use it on different cuts of steak, salmon and pork. Brilliant for BBQ season. If you don’t have a pestle and mortar why not grind your coffee beans in store using the Booths coffee grinding machine?