- 350ml double cream
- 1ltr milk
- 200g strawberries, hulled
- 1ltr tub Booths vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle strawberry dessert topping
- 100ml Galliano (optional)
- Topping Ideas
- Fresh strawberries
- Lucky charms
- Mini jammy dodgers
- Toasted marshmallows
- Strawberry sprinkles
- Haribo giant strawbs
- Strawberry pop tarts
An indulgent milkshake (or freakshake!) that’s just for the grown-ups!
- Add a messy splash of strawberry dessert topping in to 4 ice cream glasses and place in the freezer for an hour.
- To make the milkshake, blend 6 scoops of ice cream with the fresh strawberries, milk, Galliano and a dash of strawberry dessert topping in a food processor or smoothie blender. Use an electric whisk to whisk the cream until softly whipped.
- Take the milkshake glasses from the freezer and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each, top with the milkshake and stack a good pile of whipped cream on top.
- Finish with strawberry dessert topping and your assorted toppings piled on top!
If you have that tall, distinctive bottle of Galliano taking up space at the back of your drinks cabinet this is a great use for it, as its blend of vanilla and other spices goes perfectly with strawberries. If you don’t you can substitute for any sweet or fruity liqueur of your choice!
These toppings are all just suggestions, you can really let your imagination run wild and come up with your own combinations! The Booths home baking aisle is a great place to start.