- 1 Packet pizza dough (makes 2 pizzas)
- 80g Pizza sauce
- 1 Mozzarella ball, sliced
- 8 slices Pepperoni
- 6 slices Salami
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced
- 6 ribbons Courgette
- Handful of green and black olives
- Sprig of rosemary
- Heat the pan and add a little flour to stop the dough from sticking.
- Add the dough and evenly spread the pizza sauce on top.
- Add all of the toppings and cook for 10-15 minutes on the camping stove until the cheese is nicely melted.
A great vegetarian/vegan option is a hummus base and chargrilled vegetables.