Chocolate Tiffin Race Cars – No Bake
- For The Tiffin
- 100g butter
- 3-4tbsp golden syrup
- 4tbsp cocoa powder
- 75g lightly crushed oreos
- 100g lightly crushed rich tea biscuits
- 100g jelly beans
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 100g milk chocolate
- To Decorate
- Jelly Babies
- Chocolate Buttons
- Jelly Tots
- Panda Natural Soft Liquorice cut in half
- Coloured cake sprinkles
These no bake chocolate tiffin race cars are the perfect to make as a gift for any car racing lover, or just a bit of fun to make with the kids!
- Line a muffin tin with ten cupcake cases and place to one side.
- Take a saucepan and melt the butter, golden syrup and cocoa together over a low heat. Remove from the heat and add the biscuits, cookies, jellybeans and marshmallows. Stir very gently to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined cupcake tins and press down with the back of a teaspoon.
- Melt the milk chocolate, add a large tablespoon into each cupcake case and smooth over with back of a teaspoon.
- Before the chocolate sets, use the decorating ingredients to create your own jelly baby race car drivers.
- Once decorated, place the muffin tin into the fridge and chill for about 30 minutes or until set.
Why not create a race track out of the leftover sweets for your tiffin race cars to celebrate on?