S’mores In A Pan
- 12 ginger biscuits
- 6 squares white chocolate
- 6 squares milk chocolate
- 6 squares dark chocolate
- 6 marshmallows
- Take each biscuit and place a square of each type of chocolate onto it.
- Then put a marshmallow on top.
- Add a biscuit to the top making a sandwich. Repeat this process until all the biscuits and chocolate are used.
- Heat your pan and cook each biscuit for about 2 minutes on each side and serve.
You can use any biscuits or chocolate you prefer but the ginger biscuits take S’mores to another level.