Critter Crafts for Kids
- For the caterpillars
- Mini mozzarella balls
- Cherry tomatoes
- Kiwi, apple and lettuce leaves
- For the mini veg patches
- small plant pots or bowls
- Crushed digestives or charcoal cheese biscuits
- Baby Carrots
- Purple sprouting broccoli
For the Cheesy Caterpillars
- Thread 3 mini mozzarella balls onto a cocktail stick then add a cherry tomato.
- Place 2 edible eyes on the tomato with a dab of honey to keep them in place. Add spots to your critter using cake sprinkles and more honey.
- Place on a plate with slices of kiwi and apple cut into flower shapes and some fresh herbs or lettuce leaves to set the perfect garden scene.
Mini Veg Patches
- Thoroughly wash and dry 2 new small plant pots or bowls.
- Fill each plant pot/bowl with ½ a tub of hummus, top with crushed digestives or charcoal cheese biscuits to look like soil and gently press 4 baby carrots and 4 small purple sprouting broccoli or Tenderstem broccoli to look like they are growing and ready to harvest.