Dirty Pizza Fries
- 400g frozen chips
- 125g grated mozzarella
- 3-4tbsp ready-made pizza sauce
- 75g sliced pepperoni or salami
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Handful of basil, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160° Fan/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and cook the chips for 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Drizzle the spoonfuls of pizza sauce over the cooked chips and sprinkle with the grated mozzarella and spring onions.
- Then, arrange sliced pepperoni or salami over the top and place back into the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted, and the pepperoni is cooked.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fresh basil.
You can also try drizzling with a cheese sauce, jalapeño and a sprinkle of paprika and coriander.