Gourmet Potato Salad
- 400g new potatoes
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 50g goats cheese, crumbled
- 200g mixed tomatoes, halved
- 25g pumpkin seeds, toasted
- For the Dressing
- 25ml olive oil
- 2tsp white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- handful of chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper taste
Our take on a potato salad – a gorgeous mix of goats cheese, freshly boiled potatoes and the best of the summer’s tomatoes.
- Boil the new potatoes until just soft and drain and leave to cool.
- When the potatoes are cool, cut into quarters and place into a bowl along with the red onion, spring onion, mixed tomatoes and cheese.
- In a dry frying pan heat the pumpkin seeds until lightly toasted and sprinkle over the salad.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the dressing ingredients then drizzle over the salad.
The pumpkin seeds will start to pop when they are toasted. Add a little honey to your dressing to sweeten things, or English mustard if you fancy a kick.