Honey and Peanut Butter Granola Bar
- 200g peanut butter
- 125g honey
- 50g coconut oil
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 250g oats
- 50g raisins
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g hazelnuts
- 50g almonds
- 50g cashew nuts
- 50g dried cranberries
A nice, easy flapjack tray bake, packed with tasty treats.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (fan)/ 400°F/gas mark 6.
- Line a 20x20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil into a heavy based saucepan. Warm over a low heat to melt.
- Place the remaining dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Pour over the melted wet mix and stir to evenly coat and combine.
- Tip the mix into the lined baking tin and level using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares to serve.