Italian Grilled Vegetables with Feta Cheese
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 aubergine, halved and thinly (sliced lengthways)
- 2 red onions cut into six pieces
- 5 asparagus spears
- 2 red peppers cut into six pieces
- 2-3tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 packet of Feta cheese
- Small handful of chopped oregano, mint and parsley
- 4tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
Pre-heat a griddle pan over a medium heat.
Place all the vegetables onto a large tray and generously drizzle with rapeseed oil and season with sea salt and milled pepper.
Place on the griddle pan in batches, cook on both sides until nicely charred then transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk the extra virgin olive oil with the white wine vinegar, garlic, lemon zest, oregano, mint, parsley and leave to one side.
When all the vegetables are cooked pour over the dressing and really mix well.
Finally, crumble over the Feta cheese and serve