Jeffrey’s Tonics Cocktails
- Cherry & Thyme Cooler
- 100ml cherry juice
- 25ml Jeffrey's Yarrow, Rosehip & Elderflower Handcrafted Cordial
- 1 small sprig of thyme
- Cherry and lime for garnish
- Fig & Vanilla Old Fashioned
- 35ml Bourbon
- 2tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 a fresh fig
- 25ml Jeffrey's Sicilian Lemon & Warm Spices Handcrafted Cordial
- Orange peel for garnish
- Pear Sidecar
- 35ml Brandy
- 20ml lemon juice
- 15ml cinnamon syrup
- 20ml Jeffrey's Oriental Lime Handcrafted Cordial
- 35ml pear juice or 2 tablespoons of pear purée
- Supersonic Gin & Tonic
- 50ml Premium Gin
- 20ml Jeffrey's Classic Premium Indian Tonic Syrup
- 125ml sparkling water
A recent new addition to Booths, Jeffrey’s Hand-Crafted Cordials and Premium Indian Tonic Syrup a truly delicious drink that’s unlike anything you’ve tasted before. They’ve shared their favourite cocktails recipes with us so you can create them at home!
CHERRY & THYME COOLER
Add the cherry juice, cordial and thyme to a cocktails shaker, shake and strain into a tumbler filled with cubed ice. Garnish with cherry and lime.
FIG & VANILLA OLD FASHIONED
Muddle the fig with the sugar in a shaker and add the other ingredients, stir well until the sugar has dissolved. Double strain into a tumbler filled with cubed ice. Zest a piece of orange peel over the surface.
Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake well. Double strain into a chilled coupette and garnish with slices of pear.
SUPERSONIC GIN & TONIC
Add all the ingredients to a large glass with lots of ice and stir gently.