Mexican Style Mini Potato Skins (Vegan)
- 30ml olive oil
- 15g smoked paprika
- 1 avocado
- 75g black beans
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2tsp hot chilli powder
- 1 pack fresh coriander
- Sea salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bag Charlotte potatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 fresh lime, juice only
These Mexican inspired mini potato skins make for a great canape or nibble at any party and are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Pre heat the oven 180c / 350f / gas mark 4.
- Place the potatoes onto a baking tray and bake for 35 mins or until cooked. Remove and leave to cool.
- Chop the garlic, add a little oil to a pan then lightly fry the garlic for a minute or so. Add the black beans, shallots; smoked paprika and chilli powder mix thoroughly. Cook until the beans are piping hot.
- Halve the potatoes, remove the cooked potato from the skin and mix into the bean mixture.
- Fill the potato skins with the bean mix, then garnish with chopped cherry tomatoes, spring onion, chillis, avocado and fresh coriander. Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime.