Sautéed Sprouts with Chorizo, Chilli and Garlic
- A drizzle olive oil
- 200g chorizo, sliced
- 500g sprouts, shredded
- 1/2tsp chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 25g butter
- Salt and pepper
Sprouts with chorizo, chilli and garlic are a tasty side dish perfect with any roast meal, but especially Christmas dinner!
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large frying pan, add the chorizo and fry for 3 minutes.
- Next add the shredded sprouts and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the chilli flakes and garlic, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the butter and stir to melt.
- Season with salt and pepper and spoon into a warm serving dish.