One Pot Cod Supper
- 400g chickpeas, drained
- 200g pitted green olives
- 450g vine tomatoes
- 100ml white wine
- 4 cod fillets, approximately 200g each, skin removed, or other firm white fish of choice
- 2tbsp lemon infused rapeseed oil
- 1 lemon, zest only
- Salt and pepper
- 2tbsp creme fraiche
- Basil leaves to garnish
- Crusty bread to serve
- Pre heat the oven to 170°C (fan)/375°F/gas mark 5.
- Place the chickpeas, olives, vine tomatoes and white wine into a large oven proof dish.
- Place the cod fillets on top. Drizzle with the rapeseed oil and scatter over the lemon zest. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Place the cod and roasted tomatoes onto warmed serving plates. Add the crème fraiche to the oven dish and mix to combine.
- Spoon the chickpea and olives over the cod and drizzle with the extra sauce.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve with crusty bread to mop up the juices.
Make this recipe your own, swap the cod for any thick white fish or even salmon. Add a pinch of chilli flakes and a tin of tomatoes for a Mediterranean twist.