Easy Cod Ratatouille
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 mixed peppers, chopped into chunks
- 2 courgettes, chopped into chunks
- 400g cod or fish of choice, chopped into chunks
A super simple fish dish that’s perfect for all the family. Feel free to substitute the cod for your favourite firm white fish, or even salmon.
- In a non-stick pan, fry the vegetables over a medium heat in 1tbsp
of olive oil until they start to soften.
- Add the tomatoes, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Place the fish into the veg mixture making sure it’s covered with
the sauce and continue to cook for a further 7 minutes, or until the fish
is cooked through.
Add a simple squeeze of lemon juice to enhance the flavour of the fish. You could also add a few chilli flakes, chopped onion or some dill for extra flavour. Serve with warm crusty bread or rice.