Pineapple and Mint Iced Cooler
- 1ltr water
- 4 Booths Darjeeling tea bags or 8g loose leaf Assam
- 100g granulated sugar
- 250ml pineapple juice
- 1 pack prepared pineapple
- 1 bunch mint
- 300g ice
1. Bring the water to the boil in a large saucepan then remove from the heat.
2. Add the tea and sugar and infuse for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bags or strain the loose tea and add the pineapple juice.
4. Add 1/2 of the bunch of fresh mint and allow to cool, remove the mint then pour into a large pitcher.
5. Fill 4 large glasses with ice and pineapple chunks and then fill with the pineapple iced tea.
6. Garnish with the remaining mint, pineapple and your favourite straws.
If you want to turn this into a cocktail add 8 shots of your favourite rum or go retro with Malibu.