Quick Thai Red Cauliflower Curry
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can coconut milk
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 100g green beans, halved
- 150g baby sweetcorn, halved
- TO SERVE
- Noodles of choice
- Lime wedges
- Coriander leaves
- 1tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1 red chilli, sliced
Ready in just 17 minutes this vegetarian red Thai cauliflower curry is delicious, made super easy by using a ready made curry paste, feel free to make your own if you prefer.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil over a medium heat. Add the curry paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable stock, bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the green beans and baby sweetcorn. Simmer, covered for 5 minutes. Whilst this is happening prepare a nest of noodles per person according to the packet instructions.
- Check that the cauliflower florets are tender, season to taste and spoon into warmed serving bowls.
- Garnish with lime wedges, coriander leaves, chopped peanuts and sliced red chilli.
Swap the Thai Red curry paste for Thai Green curry paste for a milder version of this dish.