Quinoa, Roasted Vegetable & Puy Lentil Salad
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 courgettes
- 500g butternut squash
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 250g ready to eat puy lentils
- 150g pre-cooked quinoa
- 60g toasted mixed seeds
- 1 large handful fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas mark 6. Chop the vegetables into large chunks and place in a large roasting tin. Drizzle over the rapeseed oil and mix. Roast for 20 – 25 minutes until tender and golden.
2. Place into a large bowl and mix with the Puy lentils, pre-cooked quinoa, parsley and and toasted mixed seeds. Season well.
3. For the dressing, mix together the lemon, olive oil and mustard. Pour over the salad and serve.