Strawberry and Elderflower Sangria
- For The Strawberry Syrup
- 125g strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 100ml water
- 100g caster sugar
- For The Cocktail
- 1 bottle Rose wine
- 100ml St Germain elderflower liqueur
- 125g strawberries, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
1. To make the strawberry syrup, bring to a simmer the strawberries, lemon juice, water and caster sugar, liquidize then pass through a sieve and chill.
2. Half fill a large pitcher or jug with ice and pour over the rosé, elderflower liqueur and strawberry syrup then stir.
3. Top with the sliced orange and strawberries and serve in chilled glasses.
Change the rosé to Prosecco for a great pre drinks cocktail.