Thwaites Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of E H Booth & Co. Ltd and Daniel Thwaites Plc, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via the competition form hosted on the booths.co.uk website between 11am on Wednesday 21st May 2014 and 5pm on Wednesday 11th June 2014. All qualifying entries will be entered into a free prize draw. Entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries received by the closing date. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to EH Booths & CO. Ltd, Central Office, Longridge Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 5BX between 18th June 2014 – 16th July 2014.
5. All entries must be received by 5pm on Wednesday 11th June 2014.
6. 1st prize winner will be contacted via email by 18th June 2014. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. Runner-up prizes will be dispatched to the winners within 28 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
8. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication.
9. First prize 1 winner will receive the following prize package:
- 2 VIP places on Lincolnshire Aviation Lancaster Bomber Taxy Ride – includes tail down taxy ride over airfield
Also includes briefing session, morning coffee, lunch, and afternoon refreshments plus 2 nights’ accommodation including dinner at a 5* Shire Hotel & Spa
10. Date of Taxy ride will be confirmed with the winners. Taxy ride will take place before June 2015. Persons riding the Just Jane Lancaster Bomber will be required to sign a waiver.
11. 6 Runners-up will each receive the following prize package:
- Limited Edition Berghaus Jacket
12. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
14. E H Booth & Co. Ltd will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any entries lost, delayed or undelivered for any reason out of E H Booth & Co. Ltd control (example – the winning email message is sent to an expired email account). Nor will E H Booth & Co. Ltd be liable for any person not being able to enter the promotion for any reason, including system failures, network error.
15. E H Booth & Co. Ltd reserve the right to disqualify any entrant reasonably suspected by the Promoters of cheating, behaving fraudulently or acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to the terms and conditions of the competition. Entry is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions and E H Booth & Co. Ltd decision in all competition matters will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Winners information will be shared with the prize giving agency Daniel Thwaites Plc for the purposes of administrating this promotion only. When you opt in for marketing communication you give your permission for E H Booth & Co. Ltd to use your details for future marketing purposes. E H Booth & Co. Ltd will not share your Personal Information with any other third party vendors, their group companies and External Service Providers. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communication from E H Booth & Co. Ltd then please opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email sent by E H Booth & Co. Ltd.
16. E H Booth & Co. Ltd and the prize giving agency reserve the right to alter, amend, cancel, modify or withdraw the promotion or any part of it without prior notice or compensation at any time if circumstances make this unavoidable.
17. All of Daniel Thwaites Plc and E H Booth & Co. Ltd names, logos, and marks appearing in this site or as part of this competition are trademarks owned by Daniel Thwaites Plc and E H Booth & Co. Ltd. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content of this site is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise permitted herein.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Promoter: E H Booth & Co. Ltd, Central Office, Longridge Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 5BX
Prize Giver: Daniel Thwaites Plc, Penny Street, Blackburn, BB1 5HL, England