- Drizzle olive oil
- 2 aubergines, medium dice
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4tbsp chipotle sauce
- 400g tin black beans, drained and rinse
- 10g coriander, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- To Serve
- 8 taco shells
- Creme fresh
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Chipotle sauce
Quick and easy to create, these aubergine tacos are delicious for a vegetarian tea.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the aubergine and red pepper, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the chipotle sauce, black beans and 125ml of water. Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the chopped coriander and season to taste.
- To serve, spoon the aubergine mix into taco shells and top with a dollop of crème fresh, avocado, red onion, coriander and extra chipotle sauce.
Swap the tacos for fajita wraps if desired.