Cherry Ripple Fudge
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 350g white chocolate, chopped
- 150g icing sugar
- 100g cherries, stoned and quartered
- Pink food colouring
Our cherry ripple fudge recipe is the perfect activity to keep the children busy in the summer, or to make as a gift.
- Line a 2lb loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place condensed milk and white chocolate into a saucepan, warm over a medium heat to melt.
- Once melted stir well to combine, add the icing sugar and beat to combine.
- Add the cherries and a couple of drops of pink food colouring stir lightly through the mixture.
- Pour into the prepared tin. Allow to cool slightly before chilling in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Once set slice into squares.
This makes a great gift, cut into squares and individually wrap in parchment squares then coloured papers. Perfect to make with kids.