Clemengold®, Chocolate & Pecan Baked Oats
- Baked Oats Base
- 80g rolled oats
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Clemengold®, juice and zest
- 1 banana
- Dark chocolate chunks
- Pecans, chopped
- 1 Clemengold®, peeled and segmented
- To serve
- Greek yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / gas mark 4.
- Pulse the baked oats ingredients in a food processor for a few seconds but don’t over pulse to keep some texture.
- Butter two small oven proof dishes, then pour an even amount of mixture into each dish.
- Top with a few chunks of chocolate, a sprinkle of chopped pecans and a slice or two of Clemengold®. Bake for 10/12 minutes – don’t over bake to allow for a soft centre.
- Serve hot with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt.
Allow the baked oats to cool, serve sliced with a spread of butter and marmalade with a brew for a mid-morning snack.