Easy Halloween Fudge
- 397g condensed milk
- 150ml whole milk
- 450g demerara sugar
- 115g unsalted butter
- 150g white chocolate
- Dash green food colouring
- Dash purple food colouring
- 2 packets Cake Angels Halloween Decorations
- Icing sugar to dust
- Combine the condensed milk, whole milk, demerara sugar and butter in a sturdy pan. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes, or until the mixture reaches 118C on a sugar thermometer.
- Transfer the mixture to a 20cm square cake tin lined with baking paper. Leave to set overnight.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water. Pour half of the chocolate into a separate bowl.
- Stir a little green food colouring into one batch of chocolate and a little purple into the other. Pour both bowls over the fudge and use a toothpick to create a marbled effect. Decorate with the Cake Angels decorations and leave the chocolate to set.
- Cut the fudge into squares, dipping the knife into a little icing sugar before each slice to prevent sticking. Store in an airtight container and enjoy within 3 days.
Chefs tip: Add a splash of vanilla, mint or lemon extract to the fudge mixture for a flavourful twist.