Goats’ Cheese, Caramelised Onion & Pear Flatbreads
- 4 small flatbreads
- 1 jar caramelised onion chutney
- 50g grated hard goats' cheese
- 50g blue cheese
- 2 sliced pears
- 1tbsp olive oil
An easy, cheesy supper snack or light lunch dish, these flatbreads are versatile and tasty.
- Preheat oven to 200°c / 400°f / gas mark 6. Drizzle the flatbreads with the oil and spread with the caramelised onion chutney, slices of pear and top with the blue cheese and goats’ cheese.
- Place on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper and cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Serve with a fresh green salad.