Grilled Mojito Mocktail
- For the cocktail
- Ice, approx 8 cubes
- 2.5 grilled limes
- 30g brown sugar
- 6 sprigs mint
- 100ml soda water
- To garnish
- 0.5 lime, cut into two & grilled
- Sprig mint
- Brown sugar to decorate the glass rim
- Soda water
Enjoy a refreshing cocktail with none of the alcohol with our grilled Mojito mocktail recipe!
- Heat a griddle pan on a medium heat, 1/4 one lime and lightly grill on each side. Keep two 1/4s of lime back for garnish and add the remaining toa cocktail shaker.
- Place all the cocktail ingredients into the cocktail shaker with the limes, add a couple of cubes of ice and shake really well.
- Wet the rim of your glass, set it upside-down in a shallow bowl or dish containing the brown sugar. Make sure there’s enough to coat the entire rim of the glass. Wiggle the glass to cover the wet part of the glass completely. Turn the glass right-side up and add some ice.
- Pour the mocktail into the glass, letting the mint from the shaker also drop into the glass.
- Top the glass up with a touch of soda water.
- Garnish with the grilled limes on cocktail stick and a sprig of fresh mint.
Add a dash of rum if you prefer a cocktail instead of mocktail.